Thursday, February 10, 2011

Allison Loves Being a Big Sister

In this picture, you can't tell that they are holding hands very well, but they are. They were walking up and down the hallway just holding each others hand. It was so cute. Once in a while Allison tries to be the best big sister she can. She will try to get Lydia dressed or pick her up. Sometimes it gets on Lydia's nerves.


Here is another picture. I thought this one was pretty cute. When ever Lydia turned around Allison would pull her hand and say "come on!"



I know this is off subject, but I just had to give you a laugh!

2 comments:

  1. Each one of you has been lucky to have an older sister to look up to that is the "best" sister. You have all had your turns at looking up to the other one and to be the one that the others look up to. How fun is that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. It is pretty fun.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete