
Hi, my name is Emily. Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy it. Well, let me start out by telling you about myself. I am homeschooled. I am the second oldest of six kids. My sisters are Brooke, Grace, Sophia, Allison, and Lydia. Quite a bunch are we. It's not so bad having a big family, it can be quite fun. Homeschooling is really fun because we can get our school done really early. My sister Grace and I are like best friends. It is nice having a friend that is around night and day. My favorite thing to do during free time is to play guitar and go outside. When I grow up I want to be a teacher to the deaf or blind. I live out in the country. It is very beautiful! There are lot of hills and trees. Well, that's all about me.
I love your new blog, Emily! I'm looking forward to reading more.
ReplyDeleteThanks, glad you like it!
ReplyDeleteHi Emily!! You are a fantastic young girl and you're right about your family...quite a bunch you are!! I love you girls! I can't wait to hear more all about YOU! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Love you, too, Annette! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Emily. I love the look of your blog and I look forward to reading your posts. Welcome to blogland. Robyn (Brandy's mom).
ReplyDeleteThanks Robyn! :D
ReplyDeleteEmily